National Med-Peds Resident Association
Midwest Regional Meeting
When: September 14, 2013
Hosted by: Medical College of Wisconsin Internal Medicine & Pediatrics Residency – Milwaukee, WI
Highlights of the agenda:
* Dr. Susan Hata, Harvard Med-Peds Associate Program Director, will be our keynote speaker talking about the toolkit every primary care provider needs starting out in a new practice
* Tricky Clinic topics including Adolescent Mental Health, Concussion Management, and Advanced Directives in the clinic
* Career Panels including finding the perfect med-peds program (for medical students), landing the right fellowship, negotiating a contract, and global and international health
* Resident Oral Case Presentations
* Resident Poster Presentations
– Register for the conference soon before the fee increases!
– Poster Presentation Abstracts Due 8.15.13!!
Even more questions?