Our 4th annual Med-Peds Informational Webinar Series was held between July 11th and August 9th this year.
This series was originally created in the summer of 2020 as a collaborative effort between NMPRA, MPPDA, and AAP-SOMP to provide medical students with a virtual opportunity to explore Med-Peds as a career option and connect them with the Med-Peds community and leaders across the country during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Because it has been such a hit, we are bringing it back again this year! We hope this series will continue to provide you with resources and content that will cultivate your interest in Med-Peds and support your future endeavors.
*Please note that not all Med-Peds residency programs are represented in the series below. We have separate links for the 2021 and 2022 recordings for any programs of interest not listed in the 2023 series.*
> Session 1 held on 7/11/23
University of Nebraska, Wayne State, University of Tennessee, Prisma Health, East Carolina University, University of Missouri-Kansas City, University of Mississippi, Albany Medical College
> Session 2 held on 7/13/23
- Johns Hopkins, University of Illinois Chicago, University of North Carolina, University of Michigan, Baylor College of Medicine, University of Louisville
> Session 3 held on 7/18/23
- Loyola University, Ohio State University, University of Maryland, University of Rochester, Medical College of Wisconsin, University of Texas-Southwestern
> Session 4 held on 7/20/23
- Yale University, Geisinger, Maine Medical Center, University of Arkansas, University of Massachusetts, University of South Florida, University of Illinois-Peoria
> Session 5 held on 7/25/23
- University of Miami, Medical University of South Carolina, University of Cincinnati, Penn State University, University of Alabama-Birmingham, Rush University, Tulane University, Bay State-UMass
> Session 6 held on 7/27/23
- Case – University Hospitals/Rainbow, Duke University, UC San Diego, Penn/CHOP, Brown University, University of Utah
> Session 7 held on 8/1/23
- Case – MetroHealth, Massachusetts General Hospital, ChristianaCare/Nemours, Vanderbilt, UCLA
> Session 8 held on 8/3/23
- Western Michigan University, University of Colorado, University of Pittsburgh
> Med-Peds for IMG applicants held on 7/26/23
> Intro to Med-Peds for M1-M2 held on 8/1/23
> NMPRA panel (Q&A with Med-Peds residents) held on 8/9/23