M Health Fairview is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at the M Health Fairview Clinic in Maplewood, Minnesota, located in the northeastern suburbs of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
- The primary care team includes 1 Med-Peds physician, 2 family medicine physicians, 1 internal medicine physician, 2 nurse practitioners, a physician assistant, 4 pediatricians, and 4 nurse midwives.
- 100% outpatient clinic opportunity without OB
- Full time, 32 patient contact hours/week with 8 hours of administrative time
- Phone call only with a rotation of 1:10 weeks with Family Medicine physicians from other HealthEast Clinic locations
- Patient encounters average between 18 – 22 patients per day
- Clinic hours are 7am-5pm, Monday & Friday; 7am-7pm, Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday
- A fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) is utilized
- Patients are admitted to St. John’s Hospital in Maplewood
- Resident stipend, medical school loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Salary guarantee with ability to exceed the guarantee on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: time off, CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions and more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine/Pediatric residency training program.
- BE/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges (if required).
M Health Fairview Clinic – Maplewood is a state-of-the-art multi-specialty facility that opened in the Fall of 2017, and is located across from St. John’s Hospital, close to the bus line, bike trails and shopping. Services available within the clinic include allergy, asthma, audiology, anticoagulation, bariatric care, breast center, care guide coordination, diabetic education, family medicine, endocrinology, ENT, outpatient surgery, infectious disease, internal medicine, medication therapy management, midwifery, pediatrics, pharmacy drive up, podiatry, rheumatology, women’s care, vascular, vein and wound care. Walk In Care Clinic, X-ray, lab, CT, MRI and mammography is also available onsite.
The Maplewood population is approximately 40,000, and is located just 10 minutes northeast of downtown St. Paul. The city is filled with a combination of lush wooded areas, lakes, ponds, over 33 beautiful parks and trails as well as nice residential areas and well planned commercial and industrial areas. Maplewood is home to the corporate headquarters and main campus of 3M Corporation.
Maplewood Community Information
Intrigued? Email Margaret Ludick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-273-4569