Med-Peds Opportunity: Los Angeles, California | Joint A World-Class Health System | Enjoy Private Practice Income With Academic Benefits
Merritt Hawkins is pleased to partner with a nationally recognized leader in medicine and their comprehensive primary care network. We are seeking a passionate, skilled Med-Peds physician to join a well-established clinic in the LA area. If you desire to work in a vibrant practice backed by a world-class health system, this may be the opportunity that you have been seeking.
You will be proud to be a part of an organization that delivers top notch evidence-based, patient care in a collegial environment that promotes teamwork. This institution offers exceptional care for patients, and constantly undertakes quality improvement initiatives resulting in a U.S. News & World Report ranking as No. 5 in the nation.
- Excellent base pay with very obtainable bonus structure and outstanding benefits
- Strong support staff—work with experienced APPs on your team and have the opportunity to mentor rotating medical students and residents
- Full subspecialty support ranging from Cardiology, Orthopedics, OBGYN, Endocrinology, Neurology, and all other relevant specialties
- Immediate ramp up available—be busy right away
- Affiliation with a major academic center
- Beautiful state-of-the-art clinic site in a very safe area
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages
In addition to enjoying an excellent mix of income and quality of life, you will have the option to live in some of the most sought-after suburbs of Los Angeles, with the option to commute from many desirable parts of the LA metro area. This position will fill quickly, so reach out soon to hear more details.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Ally Geller at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 406-0269 and reference IMP-100722