One Medical is seeking a Primary Care Physician in San Francisco, CA!
About One Medical:
One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care at more than 80 locations across twelve cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care. We’ve reached some exciting milestones this year, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
- Full time
What you’ll be working on:
- Managing a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs; conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits
- Treating patients in-office or in testing centers as well as conducting occasional tele-health visits
- Continuous learning during weekly Clinical Rounds and through other modalities
- Ongoing collaboration with in-office teammates via daily huddles, as well as with virtual clinical teams
- Utilization of your specific clinical training and opportunities to perform in-office procedures
- Supervising one or more NP or PA colleagues
Education, licenses, and experiences required for this role:
- Enrolled in, or have completed, an accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency program
- Practiced at least 2 of the last 5 years in an outpatient primary care setting seeing all ages (0+), or have completed a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency program in the last 5 years
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Medicine/Pediatrics, or Board Eligible with plans to obtain board certification within 1 year of your One Medical start date
- State licensed in California, obtained before your One Medical start date
One Medical providers also demonstrate:
- A passion for human-centered primary care
- The ability to successfully communicate with and provide care to individuals of all backgrounds
- The ability to effectively use technology to deliver high quality care
- Clinical proficiency in evidence-based primary care
- The desire to be an integral part of a team dedicated to changing healthcare delivery
- An openness to feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to confidently navigate uncertain situations with both patients and colleagues
- Readiness to adapt personal and interpersonal behavior to meet the needs of our patients
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program – Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs – Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance – One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance – One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Supporting your medical career
- Malpractice Insurance – Malpractice fees to insure your practice at One Medical is covered 100%.
- UpToDate Subscription – An evidence-based clinical research tool
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) – Receive an annual stipend for continuing medical education
- Rounds – Providers end patient care one hour early each week to participate in this shared learning experience
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly though the One Medical Career’s Page: