The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking two co-Chief Residents for the Kaiser Permanente Internal Medicine Residency Program in Honolulu. One position is Ambulatory focused and the other position is Inpatient Medicine focused. The positions are available for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Exceptional opportunity for an Internal Medicine Resident with solid clinical skills and an interest in leadership, teaching and research
- Robust clinical and non-clinical training in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- Ability to moonlight within the organization
- Professional development opportunities
- No evening call
- BE in Internal Medicine
- Previous teaching and supervisory experience preferred
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Relocation Allowance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Reimbursement for fees associated with applying for medical license, federal DEA, state narcotics
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group comprised of over 600 providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities.
Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Thao Hartford, Physician Recruiter
Phone: (808) 432-5679, press option 1
Fax: (808) 432-5827