At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Fort Collins clinic is ready to welcome a full-time board certified/board eligible (BC/BE) Med-Peds physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
- Join a well-established team of four Med Peds physician who value time with family, work-life balance, and place an emphasis on physician wellness
- Growing population in Northern Colorado, opportunity to have large panel of patients very quickly
- 4-4.5 day work week; 36 patient contact hours. Use of MA scribes to be able to focus on patients and not the computer during visits.
- Call is 1:5, minimal hospital duties 1:5 for well newborns, uncomplicated pediatric admission. No NICU/PICU
- Work with patients of all ages, often 2 to 3 generations of families
- Ancillary services at your finger tips
- All medical subspecialties available locally or in Denver
About Fort Collins, Colorado
- Fort Collins, located in northern Colorado, has a population of more than 143,000 and is located one hour north of Denver. Nestled near the base of the Rocky Mountains, the area offers exciting recreational opportunities including golf courses, numerous parks and minutes from running paths/trails, hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing and white water rafting activities.
- The Old Town District of Fort Collins, a culinary enthusiast’s paradise, offers over 40 locally owned restaurants that are sure to please the most discriminating tastes. Tour the more than 20 locally owned but regionally acclaimed microbreweries or take in the local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums that round out the cultural yet small town feel of Fort Collins
- Excellent, high-performing K-12 school district.
- Numerous institutions of higher learning in the area – CSU, UNC, and FRCC
- Less than 1 hour from Denver International Airport
Benefits with UCHealth
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available