At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Primary Care- Yosemite is ready to welcome a full-time double boarded med-peds physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
- You will work with a collegial team that includes two internal medicine physicians and one med-peds physician
- 4-4.5 day work week; 36 patient contact hours
- Work with patients of all ages
- Join the beautiful new practice in Lone Tree
- Our call schedule supports a work-life balance
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
- Signing bonus
About Lone Tree
Lone Tree is a robust community in South Metro Denver that has countless options for fine or casual dining as well as both indoor and outdoor entertainment and sports activities. Lone Tree is a quick drive or light-rail ride into the city, making for easy work commutes or nights out—but there is plenty to keep residents occupied within their boundaries.
Lone Tree boasts its own arts center, which hosts frequent music and dance performances, and the state’s biggest shopping center, the Park Meadows Mall. It’s also home to numerous parks and running and biking trails, including the Bluffs Regional Park and Trail, which delivers unlimited views of the Colorado Front Range mountains and 3.5 miles of trails to explore.
Surrounded by the natural beauty of Colorado, Lone Tree provides a wealth of outdoor recreation activities. A vast network of hiking and walking trails help residents stay fit and connected.
For more information, visit uchealth.org/locations/uchealth-primary-care-clinic-yosemite/ or contact Suzanne Kwekel, Suzanne.Kwekel@uchealth.org or 720-848-6551