Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation’s fastest growing urgent care companies, has partnered with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s most comprehensive health care network, opening multiple co-branded Urgent Care centers in the Hartford Metro area.
We are looking for Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners with at least one year experience in treating both adult and pediatric patients in an urgent care or emergency department. A strong procedural skillset and outpatient training are required.
Full-Time openings are available in Glastonbury, Wethersfield, New London, Windsor, South Windsor, Avon, & West Hartford areas. We have several float positions available, too.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Connecticut locations have been accredited by Urgent Care Association of America. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
Our state-of-the-art centers are modern and patient-friendly, and feature:
- Electrostatic “smart glass” procedure rooms.
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room.
- Mobile x-ray equipment.
As part of a large multispecialty group (Hartford HealthCare Medical Group), we also offer:
- Unified EMR (EPIC) that can be accessed by caregivers across the Hartford HealthCare network.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
- Coordinated care when referring to specialists & Internal network referrals.
- Flexible staffing model to accommodate for high volume centers, to ensure that our providers can focus on quality care
If this is where you’d love your career to go, contact Josh Hunter, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com, or call him at: (423) 320-0661. Feel free to also visit our website at www.joingohealthuc.com.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.