Your Primary Career has found its Perfect Match
At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career in primary care. Our physician led multi-specialty group invites BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to join more than 400 engaged colleagues who provide Primary care and specialty care in more than 30 specialties in our innovative and responsive organization.
WE OFFER TRAINING STIPENDS and LOAN FORGIVENESS TO RESIDENTS COMPLETING TRAINING IN 2018!
Schedule a Working Interview and experience our resources and commitment to Primary Care
- Behavioral Health providers, High Risk Nurse Care Managers and Social Workers in primary care practices
- Formal Mentorship Program for new physicians
- Efficient operations, engaged office staff, and 2.5 staff per physician, including your own MA
- Outstanding compensation and robust benefits include generous 401K match, CME and paid time off
- Flexible scheduling offering more choices for work/life balance
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, near a major university or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure’s “Coolest Suburb in America”.
So you will love heading to work, and heading home!
To learn more please email Patricia Lowicki, Director of Physician Recruitment and Retention at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-558-6591.
And for more information about current opportunities, the HHC system and our region please visit www.joinhartfordhealthcare.com