Primary Care Opportunity: $20,000 sign-on bonus plus $10,000 in relocation assistance
Our hospital in an inviting Georgia community is seeking a board-certified primary care physician to join our team. The qualified candidate will enjoy autonomy in this role.
- Opportunity for excellent compensation plus up to $90,000 in student loan forgiveness ($30,000 annually over three years)
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and the option for a 4.5-day work week
- Benefit from 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plan options
- Opportunity for mid-level support, if desired, while serving a community that values hospital employed physicians
Competitive compensation and a flexible schedule in a friendly Southern location.
Located in southern Georgia, our hospital is part of a welcoming town that consistently exhibits genuine Southern hospitality. This close-knit community helps families and individuals alike feel right at home as soon as they arrive.
- Benefit from a cost of living nearly 23% lower than the national average
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and golfing
- Take a short drive to a number of nearby beaches
- Enjoy convenient access to Jacksonville, Florida, and its many big-city amenities, including an international
- airport, top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
Forbes ranks Georgia #6 in Best States for Business, and U.S. News ranks it #11 in Best States for Economy
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Beau Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 826-1217 and reference FP-106839