Outstanding Medical Student Interest Group
Each year, the NMPRA Board of Directors awards $300 and showcases one outstanding Med-Peds medical student interest group whose activities in the preceding year best exemplify our organization’s mission to enhance the MedPeds specialty by:
- Supporting and promoting member advancement and professional opportunities
- Creating national connections and opportunities
- Increasing awareness of and advocating for Med-Peds as a specialty
- Recruiting medical students to the specialty
Student groups can distinguish themselves by demonstrating commitment to promoting the specialty of Med-Peds, recruiting new medical student members, serving their communities, and/or collaborating with Med-Peds residency groups.
Or you can email the required documents to [email protected] as a single PDF file and include all below:
- A written statement in 500 words or less explaining how your group has distinguished themselves in the areas listed above.
- 1 letter of recommendation from a faculty mentor or school official who can attest to your group’s contributions.