Carle Physician Group is seeking additional BE/BC Internal Medicine/Pediatric physicians to join our multi-specialty group at our branch location in Mattoon, Illinois. With over 400 physicians and 250 advance practice providers, comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties, and a service area of 1.5 million residents, Carle is locally owned and physician led. Our group is part of a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that includes Carle Foundation Hospital, a 393-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III perinatal services.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Anticipated breakdown; 60% Internal Medicine, 40% Pediatrics
- Call 1:6 Pediatrics; 1:7 Adult Medicine – telephone only; Backup to Labor & Delivery
- Hospitalist Service at Carle and Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center supports the group
- New state-of-the art Primary Care Clinic opened in December 2013, which has a patient-centered medical home model
- In addition to primary care, this new facility houses Lab, X-Ray, Women’s Health, Psychiatry/Psychology, and Convenient Care. A state-of-the-art Oncology Infusion center is also on site.
- Admitting privileges to regional hospital with Level II nursery within minutes of clinic
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes Critical Care, Neurology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Developmental-Behavioral and Genetics
- Carle has an established relationship with a pediatric tertiary care center to provide full-time Pediatric Surgery services; the tertiary relationship also includes the ability to have consultation services with Pediatric Endocrinology, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, and Hematology/Oncology
- Comprehensive multispecialty practice supporting 35 specialists including Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, General Surgery, and Urology on site
- Moderately complex laboratory services, ancillary and state of the art Radiology testing
- Magnet nursing programs with specialty nursing programs to support diabetes and chronic pain management
- Home to Eastern Illinois University and Lake Land Community College
- Located two hours from St. Louis, three hours from Indianapolis, and three hours from Chicago
- Qualifies for the RIMSAP loan obligation
Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered. Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world’s great public research universities – the Big Ten University of Illinois. With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, our community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.
Please visit www.carleconnect.com for more information.
Physician Recruitment Specialist