Med-Peds Opportunity in #1 Best State in America!
Mercy Clinics is seeking BC/BE Med-Peds Physicians to join in central and southern Iowa. We offer competitive compensation including sign-on/student loan repayment, paid malpractice, and 401k match.
- Central Iowa’s largest Physician led multi-specialty clinic system, established in 1983
- More than 50 clinics throughout central Iowa
- Nationally recognized as an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Recipient of the Acclaim Award from the Medical Group Management Assoc. for Group Practice Quality
- Recognized as a “National Model of Innovative Primary Care” by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Mercy Medical Center
- 802-bed acute care, not-for-profit Catholic hospital
- Tertiary service area of 1.4 million
- Level II Trauma center with over 83,000 annual ER visits
Mercy Children’s Hospital & Clinics
- Accredited Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Level-III 44-bed NICU
- 19-bed unit PICU
- 22-bed Med/Surg Unit
- Access to Pediatric Subspecialists
- #1 Best State in America 2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- #1 Place to Live and Work – Physicians Thrive
- #1 Best State to Practice Medicine in the U.S. – WalletHub
- Minutes from Iowa’s capitol of Des Moines
- Comforts of suburban living with affordable housing
- Home of the Des Moines Metro Opera
Click here to see what Indianola has in store for you.
- Community of approximately 25,000 people
- Only 85 miles from Des Moines
- 5 hours from Kansas City and 5 hours from Chicago & Minneapolis
Click here to see what Ottumwa has waiting for you.