Join a team that’s Changing What’s Possible – The Medical University of South Carolina’s Departments of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics are jointly seeking a candidate to join an established IM/Peds (Med Peds) practice in charming Charleston, SC.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Board Certification / Board Eligibility in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- The desire to provide patient care, and participate in program development and teaching
- Motivation to be active in Patient-Centered Medical Home activities
- Strong Commitment to Evidence-Based Medicine and Quality Improvement in teaching and practice
- Experience and Knowledge in Billing and Coding
- Position will be part of a core faculty group for our IM/Peds residents
- Practice serves as a community primary care site, and a continuity clinic for IM/Peds residents
- Full-time position – 50% clinical and 50% precepting IM/Peds residents
- Join two established physicians providing comprehensive healthcare to patients from newborns to older adults
- Call is shared equally within all community practices
About Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at MUSC:
Learn more about MUSC’s Med Peds clinic here: https://muschealth.org/medical-services/primary-care/ped-and-internal-medicine
Charleston, SC, is frequently named one of the best places in America to live, and it’s easy to see why. This charming coastal city offers residents a unique mix of history, culture, arts, innovation, and natural beauty. In Charleston, you can explore miles of pristine beaches and waterways in the morning, and wind your way along shaded cobblestone streets, exploring centuries-old historic homes in the afternoon. At night, visit one of Charleston’s many award-winning restaurants to enjoy traditional Low Country cuisine prepared by world-class chefs.
We invite you to join the team committed to “Changing What’s Possible” and do so in one of the most exciting cities in the country!
The Medical University of South Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MUSC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by state laws and/or federal regulations. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment based upon applicable qualifications, merit and business need.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV, accompanied by your letter of interest to Paula Hinson, MUSC Provider Recruiter, [email protected].