Marshfield Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Med/Peds physician to join our well-established primary care practice in Marshfield, Wisconsin.
• Busy 100% outpatient clinic practice located at the flagship site
• Flexibility in scheduling to support a 4-day work week
• Enjoy a well-supported department with their own Behavioral Health Integrated Care Nurse and Diabetic Educator
• Opportunity to supervise our own Med/Peds residents while managing your own patient panel
• Opportunity to provide coverage at Norwood Health Center
Marshfield Clinic offers a very competitive guaranteed salary and benefit package including:
• Attractive bonus and/or stipend during training
• 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks CME to start
• $5,800 CME annual allowance
• Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
• Fully funded retirement plan; 401(k) plan with match and 457(b) plan
• Fully funded relocation
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
Located in Central Wisconsin, Marshfield offers a great place to live, work and play within this community of 20,000. Marshfield’s quality of life is everything you are looking for to raise a family or to start or advance a career. Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. With exceptional schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities.
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 12,000 employees in 60 clinical locations in 40 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.
For more information, please contact:
Shelly Van Vonderen, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter