Hong A. De Sa, Sunhee Chung, Paul M. Shaniuk Published: January 13, 2021 (see history) DOI: 10.7759/cureus.12682 Cite this article as: De Sa H A,...
Maryland: ChristianaCare- Primary Care Physicians
ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting outstanding Primary Care Physicians to join two established practices in Northeastern Maryland.
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine Physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Join the region’s premier health system while providing care at one of two Cecil County, MD locations (Elkton and North East)
- Treat complex patients of all ages with the opportunity to build a clinical niche
- Enjoy team support that includes established physicians, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and care coordinators
- Take advantage of this unique area with its’ hometown feel and nearby access to the majestic Chesapeake Bay
- Work a four-or five-day week and share light call with providers at two other ChristianaCare practices in Cecil County, MD
- Choose to live in Maryland, Delaware, or Southeastern Pennsylvania
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2023 By Modern Healthcare
Compensation & benefits package include:
- Base salary, multiple bonus incentives, loan repayment, plus sign-on & relocation bonus
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Six weeks + of Paid Time Off plus one week of CME time
- 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
About Elkton and North East, MD:
Elkton is a prominent historical town located near the Chesapeake Bay in Cecil County, Maryland. The town was named by Captain John Smith because of its location along the Elk River. The town is conveniently located 53 miles from Baltimore, 55 miles from Philadelphia, and 8 miles from Newark, Delaware. Today, living in Elkton, Maryland, is much like taking a step back in time to the colonial days. With Colonial architecture prominently displayed all around and new business structures dispersed throughout, this community is one of a kind.
North East is the name of a quaint village at the top of the Chesapeake Bay, just off I-95 that is located about 50-miles from both Baltimore and Philadelphia. The town captures the essence of Main Street USA and is filled with boutiques, antique stores, fun shops, and restaurants. For the outdoor set, that’s where you’ll find North East Community Park, a large, beautiful park overlooking the river where it widens into the start of the Chesapeake Bay. It includes 10 acres of waterfront park with a boat dock, kayak launch area, walking path, playground, and picnic tables.
To Apply Contact: Frank Gallagher, MS, RACR – Senior Physician Recruiter [email protected] or apply directly at https://careers.christianacare.org/jobs/Primary_Care_Physician_-_Elkton_MD/Elkton_Maryland/100/340255/
Post an Ad
NMPRA has the most comprehensive med-peds jobs board in the country. Post your job today.