Park Nicollet Clinic is seeking BE/BC Med-Peds physicians to join our growing physician Med-Peds group in suburban Minneapolis. You will enjoy seeing a range of patients in both an inpatient and outpatient setting while practicing with colleagues who value team work and embrace a strong work life balance.
We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit and humanity of our hearts. We refer to this as “Head + Heart, Together,” and it exists to inspire constant improvement and lasting success. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design. As we work together as a unified team, we engage patients, families and the community, and put them at the center of everything we do.
At Park Nicollet, we work together as a team to achieve success. Clinicians are supported by their peers and a network of care team professionals in each clinic. You can expect:
- Dedicated hall rooming staff
- On-site department assistant for clerical tasks
- On-site care coordinator to support patients with complex conditions or social needs
- 24:7 triage provided by registered nurses
- Dedicated Med-Peds leadership on both departmental and local levels
You will have access to:
- Embedded behavioral health professionals at several locations to provide quick access
- Central management of anticoagulation, medication refills, Pap and Mammography results
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) pharmacists
Additional benefits and opportunities:
- Growth and development, including opportunities to participate in patient care initiatives
- Flexible scheduling for family-friendly lifestyles with control over appointment time
- Collegial relationships with a large group of excellent subspecialists
- Opportunities teaching residents and students
Park Nicollet Health Services, member of the HealthPartners Organization, is a large award-winning integrated multi-specialty group practice including Park Nicollet Clinic, TRIA Orthopedics and Methodist Hospital recognized locally and nationally for great care and leadership. Share your expertise in an environment that supports new treatments and innovations while embracing a strong work-life balance.
For immediate consideration, please apply at www.parknicollet.com/careers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.