Since 1976, Saint Thomas Medical Group has cultivated a caring, trustworthy, and family driven multispecialty clinic for the patients of Middle Tennessee. We provide primary care and specialty care for the entire family, newborns through seniors-all ages. Our clinic is comprised of board-certified physicians specialized in internal medicine, pediatrics, endocrinology, pulmonary and critical care, gastroenterology, rheumatology, ENT, endocrinology, and audiology. Our group is conveniently located at the heart of Green Hills, Sylvan Park, and Belle Meade. As one of the largest multispecialty groups in middle Tennessee, accompanied by our helpful compassionate support staff, we ensure a culture of high quality, personalized care for every patient.
Presently, seeking an additional physician to join three active Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Physicians at our Children and Adult Medical Group which is part of Saint Thomas Medical Group and AdvancedHealth. Wonderful opportunity to join an established practice in a rapidly growing part of town through a hospital-supported income guarantee.
Please consider an exclusive MED/PED opportunity at one of Nashville’s premiere multispecialty medical practices. This position offers an enjoyable work/life balance and immediate ramp up.
- Opportunity to teach residents from the University of Tennessee or Vanderbilt University, if you choose
- State-of-the-art clinic with EMR, Level III NCQA certified, in-house labs, and full ancillary staff
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- 8am-5pm – outpatient clinics and extremely light telephone call (nurse triage taking primary calls)
- Tennessee- malpractice reform and oversight from SVMIC, no state income tax, low cost of living
- Downtown neighborhoods of second cities and edge cities on the fringes of major metropolitan areas. Wide range of occupations paying lower middle incomes.
- Population 682,262
- Unemployment rate 2.8%
- Cost of Living Index 101.4
- Great private and local school systems
- Enjoy easy access to the Great Smoking Mountains or the numerous lakes in the area
- Excellent economy and housing markets
- Multiple shopping malls, outdoor activities, country clubs, concert venues, and other cultural amenities available
About Ascension Health
In Tennessee, Ascension’s Saint Thomas Health operates nine hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities that cover a 68-county area and employees more than 8,000 associates. Serving Tennessee for 15 years, Ascension is a faith-based non-profit health system which is the largest in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
- Board certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Joining three well-established Internal Medicine and Pediatric outpatient physicians
- Position based at Saint Thomas West Hospital with affiliation with Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital
- NCQA certified level III Patient Centered Medical Home, part of the Ascension MSSP ACO with MACRA and APM advanced performance
- Competitive salary with great income potential with low overhead
- Excellent benefits
- Built-in referrals from within the group, plus large area of need in the community
Please forward inquiries and Curriculum Vita to Dr. Timothy Mangrum at [email protected] or fax to 615-301-7035. Our Contact phone number is 615-301-7040.
Our websites: http://stmg.org