Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children seeks a Board-Certified Med/Peds physician for Pediatric Complex and Transitional Care. Med/Peds trained physician preferred or Pediatrician who feels comfort seeing up to 25 years old. Established clinic with existing patient panel and Nurse Practitioner, RN Coordinator, Social Worker, Nutritionist and Patient Care Coordinator. Manage care coordination for prevention and sick visits as well as collaborate with pediatric and adult specialists during transition process and with Palliative Care team. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years post training experience. Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For many years, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children has been recognized for several specialty areas by U.S. News & World Report in the “Best Children’s Hospitals” rankings. As the only level one pediatric trauma center in central Florida, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children sees a wide variety of cases and excels at the complex.
Orlando is a thriving metropolis with plenty of activities and plenty of sunshine to enjoy year-round. Whether you prefer professional sports, theatre and ballet, world class golf courses, or theme parks, it is easy to see why Orlando is America’s most visited city.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
Interested physicians, should send their current CVs and contact information to: [email protected].