Primary Care – MedPeds
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package…
- Exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine and Pediatrics physician in an established practice.
- Practice in a beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical.
- Team based care model.
- Outpatient only.
- After hours, the OSF After-Hours Call Center will take first call.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Residency Early Commitment Bonus
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous signing bonus
- Student Loan repayment and financial counseling
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Career Development through our Physician Leadership Academy
About OSF HealthCare
OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, headquartered in Peoria, Illinois. OSF HealthCare employs nearly 21,000 Mission Partners (employees) in 126 locations, including 14 hospitals – 9 acute care, 4 critical access – and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan. Its physician network employs more than 1,200 primary care, specialist physicians, and advanced practice providers. OSF HealthCare operates an extensive network of home health services; owns OSF Saint Francis, Inc., comprised of health care-related businesses; and OSF HealthCare Foundation, the philanthropic arm for the organization. More at https://www.osfhealthcare.org.
Please contact or send CV to:
Brandi McCombs, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Ph: (309) 683-8358
Email: [email protected]