Center for Adults with Developmental Disabilities
Einstein Physicians Philadelphia is seeking a Physician trained in Medicine/Pediatrics, Family Practice or Internal Medicine/Geriatrician to oversee our program for primary care treatment of adult patients with developmental disabilities and participate in the care of our Geriatric patients. Various settings: outpatient center for adults with developmental disabilities, geriatric clinic, limited inpatient consult, limited residential facilities.
Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800’s, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to “the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality.” Our primary mission remains true to the founders’ intent. With our more than 500 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. Join us; make a difference.
- MD or DO from an accredited US Medical School or Foreign Equivalent
- Completion of an ACGME Accredited Residency Program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Patient Load: outpatient clinic 7 – 8 patients per session
- Exam Time: 1 hour for new patients/ 30 minutes for follow up
- Board Status Requirement (BC/BE): Board certified Internal Medicine/ BC/BE medicine/pediatrics, geriatric medicine
- Certificates Required (ATLS, BLS, ACLS, PALS): BLS, ACLS
- Procedures Required: none
- Number of Colleagues: 3
- Call Schedule: at home call from the ancillary service. 10 days a month
- Call Details: at home calls.
- Clinic Responsibilities: Permanent to Geriatric Medicine
- Types of Support Staff: MA, NP, SW
- Site Options: Outpatient clinic, inpatient consult, residential facilities
- Salary Commensurate w/ Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- DBP, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio
- 32 Days PTO
- 5 Days CME
- 12 Days Sick Leave
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Student Loan Repayment
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend – Option
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.