Rhode Island’s largest independent primary care practice, Anchor Medical Associates, is expanding.
- Innovative, cutting-edge programs
- Consistent top performer on quality scores
- NCQA Certified Medical Home
- Highly efficient and effective organization with
- Dedicated referral office
- Dedicated EMR
- Centralized billing
- Embedded clinical pharmacist
- Strong revenue stream from core, cost and quality management
The practice is structured to maximize job satisfaction.
- Outpatient only
- First year package – $250,000 to $300,000 (experience-based salary, signing bonus, incentives) plus full benefits
- Only 20 days of primary call PER YEAR
- Collaborative team approach with a supportive, family-like environment
Rhode Island provides the best of New England.
- City, suburban or rural residences all within easy drives of the office
- 400 miles of coastline with beautiful beaches for water activities
- Short drives to ski slopes
- University, college and minor league sports
- Extraordinary local and nearby visual and performing arts
- Great local air and rail transportation to NYC, DC, Chicago, Orlando and more
- Opportunities in Providence, Warwick and Lincoln
For more information, contact
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4580 – Text Capabilities
Please reference position ID 167705 when responding.