Tri River Family Health Center
Medicine-Pediatrics Primary Care Physician
Unique opportunity in a 11 Physician community-based practice and residency teaching site affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center and the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School.
- Full-time position with UMass faculty appointment in a free-standing primary care facility comprised of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Friendly, family oriented, busy practice in a beautiful rural setting
- Maintain high quality outpatient practice and teaching skills in our community health center, with UMass residents and students on site
- NP staffed urgent care nights and weekends
- Excellent long-term support staff
- Light out-patient call only with Night Nurse
- EPIC EMR
- Onsite services including lab, x-ray, mammogram, bone density and cardiac ECHO
- Open position due to high need in the community
Tri River is located in Uxbridge, which is in the southeastern to central area of Massachusetts. Located within 20-45 minutes of the metropolitan areas including Boston, Providence, and Worcester. One hour to Cape Cod. Great day trip skiing just one hour away. Excellent school systems and affordable housing make Central MA a great place to live!
As an employed physician of the UMass Memorial Medical Group, a comprehensive compensation plan with excellent benefits is included.
We value the advantages afforded only through a diverse workforce and encourage all to apply!
Interested candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV to:
UMass Memorial Medical Group
Email: [email protected]