MED/PEDS PRACTICE – LAUREL, MD AREA
(Easy drive to Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington DC, Eastern Shore)
A full or part time primary care opportunity in a private outpatient only Med/Ped practice. Growing, popular, well-respected, busy practice is adding a physician provider for all ages.
- Currently an 8-person primary care practice – 3 IM&Peds, 2 FP, & 3 CRNP. Seeking a sixth physician.
- Strong mix of adults, children, and families
- Collegial, collaborative work environment
- Supportive provider/staff rapport
- Flexible work hours -you pick the hours that work best for you.
- On-call approximately every 9 weeks; nurse answering service after 11 pm; No hospital call
- Competitive compensation and potential for partnership
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Licensing & DEA fees, and more!
- Excellent long-term growth opportunity
- Candidates must be board certified or working towards board certification.
- Primary Care Medical Home since 2009
- HIMSS-Davies Awardee, 2013
- Technology – eClinicalworks EHR, Dragon, telemedicine opportunity