Flexibility and Top Pay
CPS is looking for MED-PEDS hospitalist physicians. Practice Internal Medicine and Pediatrics with our growing company and achieve the flexibility you need and the salary and benefits you’ve earned.
What We Offer
Pay: because we recruit outstanding physicians and deliver a premium service, we pay above the going rate. We know great physicians have choices, and we want them to choose CPS.
Employment: unlike locum tenens firms, CPS offers full- and half-time employment for its physicians as well as moonlighting opportunities.
- Full-time physicians work 12 12-hour shifts per month
- MED-PEDS physicians earn highly competitive salaries
- Moonlighting physicians commit to three shifts per month
- Current opportunities in Massachusetts and New York
Benefits: Full-time physicians are eligible for benefits, including
- Individual malpractice insurance
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death
- 401(k) with guaranteed safe-harbor match
- Incentive compensation and stock appreciation plan
Referral Bonus Program: CPS offers up to $10,000 in referral bonuses for qualified referrals.
About CPS MED-Peds
CPS’s MED-PEDS group is changing the face of gap staffing for inpatient medicine. Physician-founded and physician-led, CPS emphasizes quality. For our clients, CPS offers friendly, competent providers who take the worry out of covering inpatient medicine and pediatrics. To our providers, we offer a work environment that puts a premium on quality of life. We believe that relationships are key, so we take care to select physicians and clients that match our values and our vision of success.