Baystate Health is offering up to $50,000 sign-on bonus!
Baystate Health is western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider and home to the prestigious University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate.
With 21 locations in western Massachusetts, Baystate’s Primary Care facilities tend to the patients total well-being. From wellness visits to treatment of illness and chronic health conditions, we partner with our patients to help them lead a happier, healthier life. Offering both pediatric and adult primary care services, Baystate works with all ages to address small issues before they become large ones.
At Baystate Health (BH), our extensive and experienced primary care network is the foundation on which our health system is built. Comprised of Baystate Primary Care Medical Practices (academic and community), Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital and the region’s only Level-1 trauma center, 3 community hospitals and Baystate Children’s Hospital, we have practice settings that fit your career goals. Baystate Health is a well established and growing organization, which has the resources and support to start or advance your career.
Baystate Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our network. Whether you want to work part-time, full-time, or per diem. BH wants to work with you to find the right fit and schedule that works for your life!
Baystate Health offers:
- SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT – Excellent and experienced ancillary team. 1:1 Medical Assistant support. Direct access to a large multispecialty group including Behavioral Health network integration. Lab and practice specialty scheduler onsite. State of the art EMR system with technology support.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE – Flexible work schedules. Locations throughout western MA.
- PATIENT CENTERED MEDICAL HOMES – Community-based primary care offices recognized by NCQA as Patient Centered Medical Homes.
- FACULTY APPOINTMENT – UMASS School of Medicine (dependent on practice setting).
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE – Up to $50,000K sign on bonus (paid within first 30 days of EMPLOYMENT, specific dollar amount will be dependent on experience and site of employment) Generous compensation package, CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Primary Care. Role modeling of exceptional clinical, teaching and communication skills in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment is expected.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Elizabeth Fox, DASPR, Physician and Advanced Practitioner Recruitment; Phone: 413-794-7726 Fax: 413-794-5059; Email: Elizabeth.email@example.com.
Reinventing healthcare takes courage. It takes collaboration. It takes you.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.