Med Peds Primary Care Physician – Brigham and Women’s Boston
Exciting opportunity to join Brigham and Women’s Hospital as a valued Primary Care Physician! BWH Family Care Associates, which is embedded within the BWH Faulkner Hospital in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston, would like to add another Med-Peds physician to their talented group of primary care providers. The clinic is a Level 3 Certified NCHQ PCMH and is the main teaching site for the Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Boston Children’s Hospital Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency. The care team partners with patients of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to provide culturally sensitive care that emphasizes preventive medicine, chronic disease management and health education. BWH FCA emphasizes a team based model of care treating one another and those they serve with kindness and warmth while serving their community with dedication.
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Board Certified / Board Eligible
- Mass MD License required
- Current controlled substance registration certificate from the federal government and the state of Mass
- 625 FTE minimum (5 sessions) – possible 1.0 FTE (8 sessions maximum)
- Position is outpatient only with weekday hours and possible evenings and/or weekend coverage in the future
- Outstanding call schedule with shared phone call after hours combined with RN triage assistance
- Must have interest in teaching Medicine-Pediatrics residents
- Spanish language skills a plus
Brigham and Women’s Hospital is one of the top-ranked hospitals in the United States and is also a major teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. At Brigham and Women’s Hospital, our primary care physicians deliver exceptional care with both passion and purpose. Our primary care physicians are able to build their careers upon the foundation and support of Brigham and Women’s Hospital. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefit programs, including CME time
- State-of-the-art EMR and enterprise data warehousing
- World-class integrated specialty network
- Professional development programs
- NCQA PCHM recognition
- Piloting innovative delivery models (e.g. e-visits)
- Opportunities to teach Harvard medical students and residents
BWH Primary Care provides comprehensive adult medical care for over 200,000 patients across our sixteen primary care practices throughout the greater Boston area. Our facilities are modern and patient-centered, with high-caliber clinical and support staff teams. Our PCPs see a complete range of pediatric and adult patients across all demographics and diseases and conditions. Our growing network of primary care practices is testimony to Brigham and Women’s commitment to primary care as a critical component of managing populations, and our dedication to providing the best experience and health outcomes for our patients.
Brigham and Women’s Physicians Organization/Harvard Medical School is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depending upon the position, there may be teaching responsibilities to satisfy Harvard Medical School requirements. To maintain an academic position at Harvard Medical School one must complete at least 50 hours of teaching per academic year.
For an immediate reply, please email:
Director of Physician Recruitment – Primary Care
Brigham & Women’s Hospital