Outstanding Primary Care opportunities throughout western, MA and northern, CT!
Baystate Health, home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is seeking Internal Medicine, Med-Ped, and Family Medicine physicians to join our NCQA-recognized practices located throughout western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut. Baystate Health System is comprised of 5 local hospitals, including Baystate Medical Center, our 716-bed tertiary and level-1 trauma center located in Springfield, MA.
Physicians choose Baystate for our unique and collaborative work environment and culture. The Pioneer Valley offers exceptional quality of life that satisfies a wide range of interests from music and museums to mountains and farmland.
- Community-based primary care offices recognized by NCQA as Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous relocation bonus per IRS standards
- Opportunity to discuss loan forgiveness options
- CME Allowance
- Allocated time for professional development
- Outstanding compensation package commensurate with experience
- Robust subspecialty support
- Faculty appointment to UMASS School of Medicine (dependent on practice setting).
- Employed position with large integrated healthcare system
Reinventing healthcare takes courage. It takes collaboration. It takes you.
Qualified applicants must be ABMS board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
For more information, please visit
www.choosebaystatehealth.org Or, contact Ariana Caraballo, Physician Recruiter.
Phone: 413-794-8701 • Fax: 413-794-5059 • Email: Ariana.Caraballo@baystatehealth.org
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.