Primary Care Physician – $Up to $50,000K Sign on Bonus!!
Baystate Health is western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider and home to the prestigious University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate.
At Baystate Health (BH), our extensive and experienced primary care network is the foundation on which our health system is built. Comprised of Baystate Primary Care Medical Practices (academic and community), Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital and the region’s only Level-1 trauma center, 3 community hospitals and Baystate Children’s Hospital, we have practice settings that fit your career goals. Baystate Health is a well-established and growing organization which has the resources and suport to start or advance your career.
Baystate Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our network. Whether you want to work part-time, full-time, or per diem. BH wants to work with you to find the right fit and schedule that works for your life!
- SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT – Excellent and experienced ancillary team. 1:1 Medical Assistant support. Direct access to a large multispecialty group including Behavioral Health network integration. Lab and practice specialty scheduler onsite. State of the art EMR system with technology support.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE – Flexible work schedules. Locations throughout western MA.
- PATIENT CENTERED MEDICAL HOMES – Community-based primary care offices recognized by NCQA as Patient Centered Medical Homes.
- FACULTY APPOINTMENT – UMASS School of Medicine (dependent on practice setting).
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE – Up to $50,000K sign on bonus (paid within first 30 days of EMPLOYMENT, specific dollar amount will be dependent on experience and site of employment) Generous compensation package, CME Allowance and time, high quality, low cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.
Qualifications: Candidates must be BC/BE. Role modeling of exceptional clinical, teaching and communication skills in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment is expected.
The Pioneer Valley is a thriving area located in western Massachusetts and provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities. Anchored by the city of Springfield, our region boasts a myriad of opportunities for recreation, music, education and art enthusiasts. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Elizabeth Fox, DASPR, Physician and Advanced Practitioner Recruitment
Phone: 413-794-7726 Fax: 413-794-5059 Email: Elizabeth.email@example.com
Reinventing healthcare takes courage. It takes collaboration. It takes you.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.