Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/ Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Rosemount. Join our very high performing clinic with top-decile clinical quality and patient satisfaction scores. If pediatrics is an area of interest, creative scheduling options available (i.e. having a clinic day dedicated to pediatric only visits).
- 8 provider primary care practice (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and a Pediatrician)
- Strong pediatric population need.
- Opportunity to practice with another pediatrician in the group.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:6 – phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Openings: 0 FTE (Full Time) or less – Flexible schedule.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges if applicable.
Fairview Clinics – Rosemount is located just 15 south of the Twin Cities metropolitan area and predominantly serves the communities of Eagan, Rosemount, Apple Valley, and Inver Grove Heights.