Family Health Care, the largest, most well-established primary care group within Kalispell Regional Healthcare’s network of providers (Kalispell, Montana) is expanding its staff of Med-Peds physicians.
- Physicians have a 4-day work week.
- The practice offers a signing bonus and excellent salary.
- There are no weekday inpatient responsibilities- the group has its own hospitalist.
- Call is on a 1 in 6 rotation.
- Their Urgent Care Center is staffed by Advanced Practitioners freeing physicians for more complex patients.
- Nursing home patients are seen by a geriatrics team.
- Physicians can do any procedures for which you are qualified.
- Teaching opportunities are available through Kalispell’s site for the Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana (sponsored by The University of Montana and affiliated with the University of Washington Family Medicine Network).
- Research opportunities exist through Glacier View Research Institute, part of Kalispell Regional Healthcare.
Family Health Care provides the highest quality care and has received national recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for their Patient-Centered Medical Home programs.
Kalispell, Montana in the Heart of the Magnificent Rockies:
- Minutes from Glacier National Park, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort; Flathead Lake
- Warm summer and crisp winter days; temperatures moderated by the surrounding mountains
- World-class recreation: ski, hike, bike, mountain climb, golf, fish, hunt
- Flourishing visual arts community
- Vibrant performing arts
Flathead County is the state’s second-fastest growing county and recognized for the most diverse, balanced economy in the Rocky Mountain West. The quality of life here is exceptional! View videos of the area at http://www.flathead.mt.gov/.
Contact Terry Jung:
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
4 CityPlace Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63141