Chief of Primary Care Service Line
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care system in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a Chief of Primary Care.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will provide strategic leadership and direction for all aspects of the Bassett Healthcare Network Primary Care services. In addition to maintaining their own clinical practice, the Chief will be expected to take an active role in providing clinical and administrative leadership to the practitioners in the regional clinics.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- Physician–led institution
- NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized Practice
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Excellent technological and subspecialty support
- Modest call responsibilities
- With a faculty appointment from Columbia University, there is daily interaction with medical students as well as Internal Medicine and Transitional Residents
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles
- Established clinician with collegial leadership style marked by creativity, imagination and the ability to foster a positive work environment
- Strong record of skills in administration, including finance and strategic planning
- A track record of involvement working with communities to increase health care access.
With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, central New York provides a great place to live for both individuals and families. There is a strong feeling of community within this region, which attracts people from all over the country. This vast region offers the best of both worlds. The surrounding areas have an abundance of lakes, streams and mountains that form the Catskill Mountain Range and the Adirondack State Park.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Joelle Holk, Medical Staff Recruitment
phone: 607-547-6982; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), or genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.