- Full Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Location
- Great Culture
Our providers enjoy the close-knit community feel and the camaraderie of an excellent group of practitioners. As an employer of choice, we offer a full range of benefits and attractive compensation package.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled primary care physician to join our team. If you’re a board-certified physician with a desire to care for college age students in student health, we’d like to talk to you. In joining North Carolina State University Student Health, you’ll be part of an organization in which you can thrive and be proud of. We also provide a superior environment for our patients, constantly undertaking quality improvement initiatives.
- Come join a supportive team with some of the latest information technology available, including the Medicat electronic medical records system. In addition to Primary Care, we have onsite Lab, X-Ray, Physical Therapy, Nutrition Services, a Pharmacy as well as Telehealth Medicine and Outpatient Practice Only –M – F 8-5, occasional Saturdays, administrative time built into the schedule, no hospital call
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid Time Off, Retirement (403b, Employer Sponsored) and CME Allowance and Days
- Nurse Triage for After Hours Call
- Tuition Benefit
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage Paid
- Opportunity for Student Mentorship
Gynecologic Services. We have a robust specialty referral system.
Strong candidates can expect a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, or disability. In addition, NC State University welcomes all persons without regard to sexual orientation or genetic information. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in the application and interview process please call (919) 515-3148. We welcome the opportunity to work with candidates to identify suitable employment opportunities for spouses or partners.