Duke Primary Care is actively recruiting for outpatient BC/BE Internal Medicine and Pediatric Physicians to support our growing Internal Medicine and Pediatric practices. We are a vibrant, growing provider network within the world renowned Duke University Health System. Our physicians partner with our dynamic teams to deliver innovative, patient centered healthcare.
Duke Primary Care offers:
- Outpatient Practice Only – Full and Part Time Positions Available
- Competitive Base Salary and Incentives – Full Guarantee for 1st Two Years of Practice
- Incentives for Productivity, Quality and Patient Experience
- Sign on Incentive
- Paid Time Off, Retirement (403b, Employer Sponsored) and CME Allowance and Days Available
- Nurse Triage for After Hours Call
- Potential Children’s Tuition Benefit
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage Paid
- EPIC EMR
- Opportunity for Student and Resident Teaching
We invite you to submit your application for Duke Primary Care Opportunities
Please visit our website for more information about Duke Primary Care
U.S. World & News ranks Raleigh-Durham, NC as one of the top 10 “Best Places Live”
“The Triangle” is a region of North Carolina anchored by the cities of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill and includes the world-renowned Research Triangle Park. Duke University, North Carolina State University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina Central University are all located in this region.