Do you have a strong desire to provide outstanding primary care, while maintaining excellent quality of life? Interested in making Oregon your home?
Samaritan Health Services (Oregon), a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, may be just the fit you’re searching for. Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Opportunities available in ALBANY and LINCOLN CITY, Oregon
- In Albany, join three physician team in well-established practice; outpatient practice only.
- In Lincoln City, join one IM/Peds physician, one advanced practice provider, and family medicine physicians in well-established practice; 50/50 mix of IM and peds outpatient practice, in addition to level I nursery call, minimal inpatient responsibilities.
- Opportunities to engage with medical students and residents within an education focused health system
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation with starting bonus, potential for generous loan assistance, and relocation allowance
- Full benefits, paid med mal, CME
- Excellent hospital and specialty colleagues
Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley and Central Coast are ideal locations to work, live and raise a family. Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities in the immediate area, as well as proximity to Portland – all of this, coupled with Oregon’s friendly, unique and adventurous residents, affordable housing, highly rated public schools, thriving art communities, numerous wineries and microbreweries and great food, the advantages of living here are endless!
Apply online at www.samhealth.org/docjobs. Or, contact me for more information.
I look forward to hearing from YOU!
Director, Physician and Corporate Development
Samaritan Health Services