Samaritan Health Services (OR), a non-profit integrated health care system has an opportunity for an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Physician
Samaritan Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physician to join our team of two experienced Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physicians in Albany, Oregon. Samaritan is the largest not-for-profit regional health system serving the Willamette Valley and is comprised of 5 hospitals reaching from the Oregon coast to the Cascade Mountains. Samaritan is associated with the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific Northwest.
Our award-winning organization provides primary care and specialty services to approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- 70/30 mix of Internal Medicine and Pediatric Patients. You will be working with 2 Board Certified Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physicians
- Full-time Adult and Pediatric Inpatient Hospitalist services provided for all patients
- Opportunities for Pediatric and Adult Inpatient work if desired (not required)
- 24-hour nurse triage for phone calls
- Academic opportunities available
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- ACLS/BLS certified
- Eligibility to work in the United States
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.