Each year, the NMPRA Executive Board will award $300 and showcase one outstanding medical student interest group whose activities in the preceding year best exemplify the mission of NMPRA. Student groups can distinguish themselves by demonstrating commitment to promoting the specialty of Med-Peds, recruiting new medical student members, serving their communities and/or collaborating with Med-Peds residency groups.
- Register your group with NMPRA using the online form at medpeds.org > Get Involved! > Medical Student Group Registration or by emailing email@example.com.
- Submit a written statement in 500 words or less explaining how your group has distinguished themselves in the areas listed above. Though not required, please submit any photos you may have of your group participating in these activities.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a faculty mentor or school official who can attest to your group’s contributions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your submissions and any questions.
- 2018: Northeast Ohio Medical University Med-Peds Interest Group
- 2017: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai