A Community-Based Health Care Center located in scenic Northern Vermont, just one hour from Burlington, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Physician to join their collaborative group of physicians. Residents & Visa Candidates Welcome!
- Join an established team of Physicians and Advanced Practitioners
- 4-day work week; 32 hours per week
- 28 Clinical Hours with 4 Hours of Built-In Administrative Time each week
- Work with patients of all ages!
- On-Site Ancillary Services
- Brand New Medical Office Building and each physician has 3 dedicated exam rooms in new POD design
Compensation & Benefits:
- Income guarantee & RVU Productivity Bonuses
- Optional Pediatric Call Coverage for additional income; $500/per weekend day on call
- $20,000 per year for Loan Repayment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Including – Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Retirement Options, Paid Licensing & DEA fees, and more!
- 40 minutes to Montpelier, 1 hour to Burlington, and 2 hours to Montreal, Canada!
- Area is home to some of the nation’s best downhill skiing
- The northern Vermont area offers an endless array of year round outdoor activities
- Take day trips to Albany, Boston, Portland, Providence, and more!
- New England community offering a safe and family focused place to live and work
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 161446 when responding.