Quality Improvement Project Grant
Starting this year, NMPRA will be offering a Quality Improvement Project Grant to its resident members. One grant of up to $150 will be awarded annually to a Med-Peds resident who is seeking to contribute to the ever-growing field of quality improvement at their home institution. Grantees will be asked to present their project at the NMPRA National Meeting the following year and will have their work featured in NMPRA’s quarterly newsletter which is distributed nationally. The project will also be highlighted on the NMPRA website.
Please email your application and letter of support from your faculty sponsor as a single PDF file which includes all the information below. Email applications to: email@example.com.
- Your full name, name of your program, and PGY level
- Contact information: phone number, email address, mailing address
- Faculty sponsor’s name, email address, mailing address
- Current curriculum vitae
- Project title and description of proposed project (less than 200 words)
- Project objectives and goals
- Project budget (itemized) and include whether you have submitted or received any other sponsorships or grant monies
- Include a proposed timeline to complete your project
- How do you plan to assess the progress and achievement of your project?
Additional Application Requirements:
- Applicants must be NMPRA members at the time of their application
- Applicants must disclose all financial sponsorships and donations already received for the project (if any)
- Applicants must include a letter of support from a faculty sponsor involved in the project (application will be considered incomplete without this)
- Applicants must be able to attend the NMPRA National Meeting in the subsequent calendar year to present activities and experiences associated with this grant