Grantees will be asked to present their project at the NMPRA National Meeting and have their work featured in NMPRA’s quarterly newsletter, which is distributed nationally. The project will also be highlighted on the NMPRA website.
Please email your application, letters of recommendation from your program director and faculty sponsor as a single PDF which includes all the information below. Email applications to: email@example.com
- Your Full Name, Program, PGY Level
- Contact Information: Phone Number, Email Address, Mailing Address
- Program Director’s Name, Email Address, Mailing Address
- Current curriculum vitae
- Project title and description of proposed project that serves both adults and children in narrative format (less than 200 words)
- Project Objectives and Goals
- Project Budget (itemized) and include whether you have submitted or received any other sponsorships or grant monies
- Describe your target population and community partners/sponsors
- Include a proposed timeline to complete your project
- List potential barriers to completing your project or barriers in your community. How do you plan to overcome these barriers?
- How do you plan to sustain and implement your project?
- How do you plan to assess the progress and achievement of your project?
Additional Application Requirements:
- Applicants must note whether there is a co-applicant and must not have already received another regional or national grant to fund their project.
- Applicants must also disclose all financial sponsorships and donations received as well.
- Applicants must include a letter of recommendation from their program director and from their faculty sponsor.
- Applicants must be NMPRA members at the time of their application.
- Applicants must be able to attend the NMPRA National Meeting in 2017 to present activities and experiences associated with this grant.