Bristow Pediatrics – a well established private pediatric practice in Bristow, Virginia is seeking a highly qualified BC/BE Pediatrician to provide excellent healthcare to the surrounding community. Our practice focuses on patient centered healthcare with an emphasis on preventative care and we are looking for team members who share the same passion and values that our practice was founded upon.
Spanish speaking and experience with EHR is a plus. We are looking for someone willing to work a range of hours between Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 8:30pm, with rotating Saturdays.
Highlights of the position:
- General pediatrics with well and sick care. Ages infancy to 21 years
- Outpatient only
- Part time and full time availability
- Hours and days are FLEXIBLE
- Manageable call schedule and shared among providers
- Skilled and knowledgeable clinical staff
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
Requirements of the position:
- Must be board certified or board eligible with a valid medical license
- Carry NPI, DEA, CPR and other applicable licenses
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer systems and electronic health records
- Experience preferred but not required.
Please reach out to the office directly at 571.379.4246 for additional information or send your CV to email@example.com