Reference: Physician – Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 130791
PeaceHealth Medical Group’s outpatient practice is seeking an outstanding IM/Peds (Med/Peds) Physician. This opportunity is located at PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center located in Longview, Washington. If you thrive in the great outdoors but enjoy quick access to big city amenities, our rural practice would be a great place for you!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join an established team of two existing Pediatricians, 2 IM Pediatricians, 6 Internists (including palliative care and diabetic specialists) and a Pediatric PA
- 4 days per week plus call. Call is 1:9 (average call is 1/night)
- Majority outpatient
- 20-22 patients per day
- Partnership with Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU) for consults. OHSU Academic Hospital only 45 minutes away! Partnered with PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center.
- On-site social worker and behavioral health support services available
Why you’ll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains such as Target, Macy’s and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment program—up to $100,000
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Opportunity to participate to mission trips to El Salvador
For more information contact:
Seth Lidren, Physician Recruiter
Interested, in learning more? Explore our links:
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.