The National Med-Peds Residents Association (NMPRA) is seeking applications for an upcoming opening as Webmaster for 2015. We are looking for someone who can help grow NMPRA’s presence on the web and foster its engagement with its resident members.
- Active Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics resident
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Able to use FTP
- Working knowledge of HTML, PHP
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and actively create web content and the internet presence of NMPRA
- Update, maintain newsletter mailing lists
- Update, maintain chief resident forum user database
- Attend monthly phone conferences with NMPRA board
- Attend Annual NMPRA Conference
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and letter of interest including how you can help the organization achieve its goals of being the premier organization for med-peds.