Attractive Med/Peds Opportunities in the Beautiful Midwest
Marshfield Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physicians to join our organization. With growth of our system as well as planned retirements, we are seeking excellent primary care physicians to join us. With a wide variety of practices, you can find the opportunity that fits your needs.
Established in 1916 and with almost 700 physicians and 9,000 employees, Marshfield Clinic serves patients in over 60 locations through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Clinic offers a very competitive salary and benefit package including:
* Generous two-year guaranteed salary followed by RVU production based income
* A benefit package including a fully funded retirement plan, matching 401K or Roth 401K plan, occurrence based malpractice, life, disability, health, and dental insurance
* 20 days paid vacation, two weeks CME with up to $5,800 allowance
* Fully Funded Relocation
* Specialty and subspecialty outreach and support
* Up to $150,000 in loan assistance and competitive bonus negotiable
Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Leslie Kremer, Physician Recruiter
Marshfield Clinic Health System
Direct Line: (715) 221-5778
Cell: (715) 305-2386