The Gundersen Heath System Prairie du Chien Clinic is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physician to join our practice in Prairie Du Chien, WI.
You will be joining 2 Family Medicine physicians, 3 nurse practitioners and a physician assistant.
The Prairie du Chien clinic is part of the Gundersen Health System located in La Crosse, Wisconsin, one of the premier health systems in the nation and an outstanding place to establish a medical practice.
- Patient volume/day: 18-22
- Teaching opportunities available
- 24 hour specialist consultation available
- Nursing home call (by phone only) 1:6
- Enjoy a 4 day work week
- No inpatient work
- Clinic hours: 7:30 am- 5pm
- Physician-led organization
- Integrated multi-specialty practice who offers specialty and subspecialty outreach and support to the communities we serve
- Affiliated with the University of Wisconsin -Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
- Epic EMR utilized throughout our health system
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, PTO, Relocation, and CME time off/monetary allowance, loan forgiveness and more.
- Participate in our Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections at the Pine Ridge Reservation, SD; the Matagalpa district of Nicaragua, and Yetebon, Ethiopia.
Prairie du Chien, WI is a town of 6,100 located in the beautiful bluff country of the Mississippi River. There are numerous state and national parks within 15 miles, with many opportunities for outdoor activities including hiking, fishing, biking, skiing, golf and much more. Visit our local Chamber web site at www.prairieduchien.org to see what our area has to offer for you.
If this practice opportunity interests you, please feel free to call, text or e-mail me using the information below.
Medical Staff Recruiter
Office: 800-362-9567 ext. 54242