Hong A. De Sa, Sunhee Chung, Paul M. Shaniuk Published: January 13, 2021 (see history) DOI: 10.7759/cureus.12682 Cite this article as: De Sa H A,...
Quality Improvement Project Grant
One grant of up to $150 will be awarded annually to a Med-Peds resident physician who is seeking to contribute to the ever-growing field of quality improvement at his/her home institution.
Winners will be asked to present their project at the NMPRA National Conference in the year following submission and will have their work featured in NMPRA’s quarterly newsletter, The Perspective, which is distributed nationally. The project will also be highlighted on the NMPRA website.
You may either nominate yourself or request that your nominee’s Program Director submit an application on his/her behalf.
The application can be submitted by filling out the online form or sending in all information and attachments by email.
Or you can email the required documents to [email protected] as a single PDF file and include all below:
- Your full name, program, and PGY level
- Contact information: Phone number, email address, mailing address
- Faculty sponsor’s name, email address, mailing address
- Current curriculum vitae
- Project title and description of proposed project (less than 200 words)
- Project goals & objectives
- Project budget (itemized) – please include whether you have received or applied to any other sponsorships or grant monies
- Include a proposed timeline to complete your project
- How do you plan to assess the progress and achievement of your project?
- Letter of recommendation from your faculty sponsor